Monday, March 23, 2009

Intermittent Fasting, Day 03, March 23, 2009

Last night I was terribly hungry, from about 8pm until I went to bed.

So far this morning I am hungry, but not as bad as last night. Just took my normal morning supplements: 50mg DHEA, 1g Vitamin C, 2 capsules green tea extract, 1tsp creatine, and men's multivitamin.

I won't be eating until 6pm tonight.

Edit: What I ate for dinner:

  • One big bowl of home made veggie and chicken soup (cabbage, tomatoes, pickles, some grated carrot)
  • Two small chicken breasts, diced and put into the soup
  • Two slices of high-fiber bread drizzled with a little honey

And about two hours later when I got hungry again:

  • A bowl of flax and raisin cereal made with...
  • 10 ounces of skim milk, mixed with...
  • 1 scoop of a hiqh-quality protein powder blend

I was pretty darn full after all that. One thing I didn't like was the energy boost I got from, the bread and honey. I felt a major sugar high from it. I'm not gonna eat like that again so late at night. From now on, all dinner meals after 6, up to 2 hours before bed, are all going to be low-carb, veggie and lean protein-based.

No comments: