- 1g Vitamin C
- 50mg DHEA
- Men's multivitamin
- Two capsules green tea extract
- 5g Biotest Creatine
- 5g Glutamine
It has been suggested by some studies that supplementing with l-glutamine during periods of injury, high stress, or fasting may help prevent muscle loss, and also keep the walls of the intestinal tract healthy and strong, boosting the immune system (some studies have been compiled on this page).
For dinner I ate:
- 2 small chicken breasts, cubed, covered with a slice of
- Low-fat swiss cheese and
- 1/3 cup of sauerkraut
- 1 slice high-fiber bread
- Bowl of high-fiber cereal (Kashi Go-Lean, I believe), mixed with
- 8 ounces skim milk mixed with
- 1 scoop EAS protein blend (has about 30 grams in a scoop)
I'll definitely cut back on the bread, as it seems like I'm eating it every day (even though it is damn high in fiber: 16g carbs, 6 of them fiber, per slice). I should be getting my fiber from veggies, so I'll start eating more veggies as of tomorrow morning.
Drank about 3/4 of a gallon of water today.
Night time supplementation:
- 3 capsules of Vitamin Shoppe brand ZMA