Friday, March 27, 2009

Intermittent Fasting, Day 06, March 26, 2009

Forgot to post this before going to bed yesterday.

Morning supplementation:
  • 1g Vitamin C
  • 50mg DHEA
  • Men's multivitamin
  • Two capsules green tea extract
  • Forgot the creatine
  • No l-glutamine as I was eating during the day
Nighttime supplementation:
  • 3 capsules Vitamin Shoppe ZMA
Now, I actually kinda horked up a little bit and only ate once yesterday. I started to get pretty hungry later on and today I am not scheduled to eat until 6pm tonight. So, this is about a 30 hour fast. We'll see how it goes.

What I ate yesterday:
  • Bowl of chili with
  • Too many tortilla chips
I think I got stuffed because of the chips. They were heavy and I am not buying and eating them again. They were a store brand made in a local Rancho Liborio, which is a Mexican grocery store chain that just opened a branch here in my home town.

No comments: