Sunday, March 29, 2009

Intermittent Fasting, Day 09, March 29, 2009

Morning supplementation:
  • 1g Vitamin C
  • 2 capsules green tea extract
  • 50mg DHEA
  • Men's multivitamin
  • Forgot the creatine
Breakfast:
  • Eggwhite omelet: 1 cup eggwhites w/ 1 whole egg
  • 1 slice non-fat cheese
  • Topped with the remaining lean ground beef and onions mix left over from the other day
  • 1/2 cup sliced pineapple
  • 4 capsules Biotest Flameout
Didn't eat anything else the rest of the day. Just didn't feel like it. I am quite hungry now, but I am simply drinking water, and chewing gum. Only complaint is that it seems like my acid reflux has kicked in a little and I think it's because I've been kinda slouching most of the day, working on the computer.

Night time supplementation:
  • 3 capsules of ZMA, taken 30 mins to an hour before bed

No comments: