Monday, March 30, 2009

Intermittent Fasting, Day 10, March 30, 2009

Still following my normal morning and night time supplementation.

As for what I ate for dinner:
  • Three bean burritos from Taco Bell
  • Three soft-shell tacos from Taco Bell
  • One hour later: A bowl of flax, grain and pumpkin seed cereal mixed with
  • 10oz skim milk with a scoop of protein (about 30g added protein)
I was absolutely stuffed but not uncomfortably so. Borderline. Must try to avoid Taco Bell, and fast food in general, in the future. Just costs too much and doesn't provide solid nutrition. Good thing I take vitamins and fish oil supplements.

I've been without any caffeinated drinks for about 48 hours and the itch to drink the bubbly is pretty strong. I will fight that, though. I need to break the diet soda habit. I was drinking 6-8 of the damn things a day, mostly Diet Dr. Pepper.

No comments: