Friday, April 3, 2009

Intermittent Fasting, Day 14, April 03, 2009

Missed a few days of logging the diet, but nothing really interesting happened in those days, except for yesterday. Yesterday was my "Breakfast Day" where I eat up until 6pm. I must not have eaten enough during the day because about 8:30 at night I was so hungry that I was hurting.

I decided to finish off a small amount of chicken and pasta that was left over from the other day. Bad idea. I don't mind having slipped up once, and it may even be a good thing but today I actually feel sick. My stomach has been hurting all morning.

So, I'm back on track and won't eat anything until 6pm tonight.

I had one supplementation change: I've increased my DHEA intake to 100mg as of yesterday. In another post, I'll be detailing why.

No comments: