Monday, April 13, 2009

Intermittent Fasting, Day 25, April 13, 2009

Today, I will be fasting until 6pm (last meal I ate yesterday was around 3pm).

Morning supplementation:
  • 2g Vitamin C
  • Men's multivitamin
  • 5g l-Glutamine
  • 3 capsules Vitamin Shoppe BCAAs
  • 2 capsules green tea extract
  • 75mg DHEA
  • 50mg zinc
I added the zinc to help with fighting the slight cold I was experiencing this weekend. Sometimes, adding zinc makes me feel odd, so I'll keep it in every day and will remove it if I start to feel strange. I already get some zinc in the ZMA supplement I take every night.

Edit: What I ate for dinner.

I grilled up some lean ground turkey with some onions, and mixed that with some nice pasta and a delicious pasta sauce (Blue Parrot that I picked up from CostCo). I ate a big bowl of that along with an equally big bowl of steamed broccoli and cauliflower and two slices of bread. I was totally stuffed after that, and I didn't want to eat anything else, which is odd. :)

No comments: