Friday, May 29, 2009

Considering the RKC

I've been thinking for a while (*cough* years *cough*) about getting my RKC. I think I'm gonna start training for it, though I won't be able to get to the one in August.

Over the past year or so, I've had some health issues that kicked my butt, primarily discovering that my body didn't really want to make testosterone anymore. Maybe a hereditary thing, maybe environmental. I am not sure of the cause but my total T dropped to about 200 and I was losing strength and muscle, gaining fat, and feeling down in the dumps (a major understatement).

I got my doctor to start me on testosterone replacement therapy and my situation is improving, but is still not optimal.

Now that I am finally starting to be able to train at a good level, I've decided that I am going to prepare for the RKC, maybe whichever one will be available in early 2010.

No comments: